When: 21st Dec (10 am to 4 pm) in classroom and 22nd Dec (8am to 10 am) outdoors
Where: The Playce, Marathon Maxima, LBS Marg, Mulund West.
Day 1 (21st Dec – Saturday) 10 am to 4 pm: It will cover:
- What is photography?
- Know your camera and lenses – DSLRs
- Photography modes – what are they and how to use them
- Exposure triangle
- – Aperture
- – Shutter speed
- – ISO
- Metering, White Balance and Focus (Autofocus and Manual Focus)
- Composition rules and suggestions/tips
- The perfect way to click in Manual mode
- How to click in what situations – settings and guidance
- Theory and practice A few bonus tips
Day 2 (22nd Dec – Sunday) 8 am to 10 am:
Field trip at the nature park to implement the learning from day 1 under guidance of the mentor.
What you will need to bring : Your DSLR or a point and shoot camera which has a manual mode.
Note: Tea/coffee biscuits on both days and Lunch on day 1 included.
Also included is a lifetime support and guidance.
FEES: Rs. 2500/- (A special price for school/college students: Rs. 2,000/- use a discount code STUDENT while registering and carry your ID in person for the workshop)
Registration: Registrations closed.